1.12.2012

just a conversation


I was too tired for wild sex.
I was a slave to a dollar.
I was sucked dry.

I had a conversation with a woman.
This is what she said:

Yes, Robert, I even always chose boyfriends without regular jobs.
It's no fun; working men never have enough time.
And the little spare time they have, they are too tired for wild sex!  

I don't know, we are slaves of the money anyway as it is.
How much do you want to give up your life- time?
And, the more money you make, the more you need.
A house, a bigger car, an expensive wife...

And you are left sucked dry while your boss who gets rich sleeping
fucks your lonely wife, right?


6 comments:

  1. my 19 year old self would never believe this...I was too tired for wild sex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these two comments!
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my case, I was teaching high school and also night classes to make ends meet while my wife was carrying on an affair with one of my HIGH SCHOOL( !! ) students.....groan....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm long over it now...but yes, I could have killed both of them! (I'm glad now I didn't, of course)

    ReplyDelete