1.15.2012

incalculable tongues













These cats lick at my story with disarming tongues.
With each promise from their mouths I feel
The immense fragility wrapped in me
Unravel and seep through my skin.

I lick at the embedded pleasure
Between your capricious breasts.
My tongue laps at an uncertain memory
Searching to rein the wet weather calm
From a pounding obscurity.

Magpie Tales




11 comments:

  1. wonderfully obscure and erotic...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. nice...the rhymes really cement this...it is different and makes you think to gain meaning...i like that...nice magpie...

      Delete
  3. wow...cats with disarming tongues and the fragility wrapping and seeping through the skin...felt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second what mythopolis said

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claudia - thank you.
    ayala - glad you like this thank you.
    Trellissimo - thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Tess - do you think so?
      i am never sure of anything i write. thank you.

      Delete
  7. I agree with Tess.

    =)

    ReplyDelete