I got your back
Whatever it takes
That pretty girl is a slow moving stream
This is where I’m from
I ain’t worth a lick
I feel the sunshine on my neck
It sure feels fine
There is a piece of my heart
That knows my name
I rock against the wind
In the pouring rain
Wake from a dream
Laughing at the stain
I rock against the wind
ReplyDeleteIn the pouring rain
Wake from a dream
Laughing at the stain
That is a poem all by itself!
I love this poem. I have been shuffling, and reading my way randomly through your blog.
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower.
Please read what I am writing @
http://crowlanguage.blogspot.com/
Give me some brutally honest constructive criticism?
Best Regards,
Joseph F.
joseph - thank you for having a look here.
ReplyDeleteyou ask something from me that i can not give though. who am i to
say such things joesph really. i have read one of your pieces already
and left a comment. i will continue to read. we all get to learn.