Well, they say you gotta suffer if you want to sing the blues...there is a lot of angst in your writings that I can identify with. I don't know, of course the nature of your struggles. I walk some skinny lines myself. Hang in there. There's a lot of stuff that sucks lately. See it, express it, don't let it suck you in. You are too good for that. dan
I absolutely love your writings!!!
ReplyDeletethank you man.
ReplyDeletei have been struggling lately.
thank you.
Well, they say you gotta suffer if you want to sing the blues...there is a lot of angst in your writings that I can identify with. I don't know, of course the nature of your struggles. I walk some skinny lines myself. Hang in there. There's a lot of stuff that sucks lately. See it, express it, don't let it suck you in. You are too good for that. dan
ReplyDeletesorry Dan for misleading you.
ReplyDeletei am fine right now with my internal struggle,
good actually.
my struggle is in formulating it into something
legible.